RITA LAGUNE (hereafter referred to as 'we') is aware of the sensitivity of personal data and the importance of data protection in the context of digital information and communication technologies. The responsible and lawful handling of customer data and the comprehensive observance of personal rights, in particular the protection of personal data, is a major concern of RITA LAGUNE. Below we inform you about the details of our data collection, processing and use. In particular, we inform you about the entity responsible for data processing, the purpose and extent of the processing of data and the rights of the customer with regard to the protection of personal data.
1. Responsible body / rights of the customer
(1) Responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data in the sense of § 3 paragraph 7 BDSG is RITA LAGUNE:
RITA LAGUNE, DUISBURGER STREET 44, 40477 DUSSELDORF, GERMANY Telephone: +49 (0) 211 230 44 20
(2) As a customer of an Internet-based department store you are affected by measures for data collection, processing and use. In that regard, you have the right to free information (§§ 19, 34 BDSG) about the personal data stored on you, their origin, recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as the correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data. With effect for the future you can at any time prohibit the use of your personal data for advertising purposes in whole or in part. These rights can not be limited or excluded by legal transaction.
2. Scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data
(1) Personal data are details of the personal or material circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person.
(2) In the course of an order or when setting up a customer account, RITA LAGUNE collects the following personal data: - Name first Name - Date of birth - Address (street, house number, zip code, city, if necessary. Additional adress, possibly dev. Delivery address) - E-mail address - Telephone number (optional) - Payment data depending on the chosen payment method
(3) RITA LAGUNE collects, stores and processes the listed personal data for the purpose of justification, fulfillment and execution of the contractual relationship with you and uses these in the associated service, warranty and guarantee services as well as for its own administration purposes. RITA LAGUNE also uses the collected data for its own advertising purposes. In particular, to inform you about other offers and promotions related to your orders placed. Newsletter delivery uses the Double Opt-in procedure. You explicitly activate the newsletter service by placing a tick in the corresponding checkbox and confirm the activation by clicking on a link in a notification e-mail that you receive from RITA LAGUNE. A transfer of your personal data to third parties only takes place if this is necessary for the purpose of implementing the contract or if you have specifically consented to it beforehand. In particular, the shipping company commissioned with the goods transport receives the data required for the delivery of the goods. Furthermore, a transfer of your data takes place to our house bank, as far as this is necessary to process your payments. The aforementioned recipients of personal data may process and use the data received solely for the purpose of fulfilling the stated tasks. A transmission of your data to other third parties or a use for other purposes, in particular for advertising purposes does not take place.
(4) Your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of implementing the contract or if you have specifically consented to it beforehand. In particular, the shipping company commissioned with the goods transport receives the data required for the delivery of the goods. Furthermore, a transfer of your data takes place to our house bank, as far as this is necessary to process your payments. The aforementioned recipients of personal data may process and use the data received solely for the purpose of fulfilling the stated tasks. A transmission of your data to other third parties or a use for other purposes, in particular for advertising purposes does not take place.
(5) Upon complete settlement of the contractual relationship existing between you and RITA LAGUNE, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods.
(7) This website RITA LAGUNE uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin. (Source: eRecht24.de)
(9) RITA LAGUNE uses plugins from the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" ("Like"). An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: